BUT DON'T WORRY,
you can still build a new home with one of these reputable Builders.
Chestnut-Hill Estates are pleased to be working with excellent builder's who will do their best to make your building experience exceptional.
They have many designs to choose from and select lots.
Krista can arrange for you to meet with
D's Construction , Bayrich Construction, or Jereco Contracting.
Krista Gill can be reached at 519 378-7653
Jereco Contracting Ltd. (formerly Jereco Contracting & Renovations) is a family owned and operated contracting business based in Grey County, Ontario. We specialize in building quality custom homes throughout the scenic Grey and Bruce County area.
Our focus is on precision craftsmanship and beautiful finishes. We rely heavily on word-of-mouth advertising, and consider each home a showpiece. We want to ensure that our customers love their new homes and would recommend our company to others.
With the use of detailed, easy-to-understand customer agreements we clearly state the scope of our quotations. You won't be blind-sided by unexpected charges!
We also guarantee our work. Our homes are backed by warranty!
D's Construction is a family run business that has been building quality customs homes throughout Grey & Bruce Counties for years .
D's originated in the Walkerton Area and has recently completed the multi family dwelling located on the corner of Yonge & Brook St. in Tara.
D's specializes in customer service and aims to ensure that their customers are informed
This home should be available for possession by February 2020. Reserving early will give you an opportunity to custom design the interior choices. There is 1655 sqft on the main level and 1712 sqft will be finished. Measurements are approx from the builder's plan and are subject to change. HST is included in the purchase price provide the buyer qualifies for the rebate & assigns it to the seller on closing.
Kitchen 8’6 x 12’6
Living 13’4 x 12’5
Dining 11’9 x 10’9
Master 13’1 x 13
Bedroom 2 10’4 x 11
Bedroom 3 10’4 x 11
Foyer 6’6 x 11’4
Mudroom/laundry 8’6 x 8’6
2 Car/Garage 23’6 x 21’6
Outdoor Living Space 23’10 x 12’5
Front Porch 24’4 x 6
Optional Unfinished Basement 1200 sqft.
• Bayrich Construction Inc. Customer Care
• All Homes are warranted by Tarion with 7-year coverage against major structural defects.
Under construction, this well designed 3 bedroom bungalow features open concept design with 9 ft. ceilings, cabinets with crown moulding, a spacious island, quartz countertops, main floor laundry, spacious entry, hardwood and tile floors throughout, gas furnace, gas fireplace, A/C, a 2 car attached garage, covered front and back deck and a sodded yard. The glorious master bedroom offers both a his and hers walk in closets, and a large ensuite with soaker tub, glass shower, and double vanity. The exterior will be a combination of vinyl siding and Shouldice Designer Stone. The driveway will be paved, and the yard will be sodded. There is a full basement that could be finished in addition to the list price as negotiated.
▪ Vinyl siding & some exterior Shouldice Designer Stone.
▪ Maintenance-free aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestrough and down spouts
▪ Shingles – 25-year manufacturer warranty
▪ Exterior Light Fixtures (preselected by Builder)
▪ Patio slab walkway (front of porch)
▪ Paved driveway – 1 coat
▪ Lot graded and fully sodded
▪ 2 exterior hose bibs (one at rear of house and one in garage) 10 X 20 Pressure Treated Deck
Doors and Windows
▪ Low E Argon maintenance free vinyl casement windows
▪ 8 ft entry door
▪ 8 ft sliding door at rear
▪ Basement windows as per plan
▪ Exterior steel main door (Garage entry from Laundry Room)
▪ 8 ft x 8 ft Garage doors
▪ 200 Amp. Electrical service with breaker panel and copper wiring
▪ Flush Mount fixtures in bedrooms and hallway
▪ Chandelier in Dining Room (preselected by Builder)
▪ Décora (white) switches and receptacles
▪ Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors (as per Ontario Building Code)
▪ 220 Volt heavy duty wiring and receptacle for stove and dryer
▪ 2 outlets on ceiling in Garage (for future garage door openers)
▪ 2 exterior weatherproof outlets (1 at front porch, and 1 at rear of house)
▪ Light in shower
▪ 9 ft ceilings
▪ Natural gas fireplace
▪ 7’ two-panel doors with lever handles
▪ 5” baseboards and 4” trim throughout
▪ Staircase (purchaser’s choice of stain
▪ Hardware (purchaser’s choice of bronze or satin nickel)
▪ Smooth ceiling throughout
▪ Wood shelving in all bedroom and linen closets
▪ 42” extended upper cabinets with crown moulding
▪ Quartz countertops with under mount double stainless sink with Moen Align pulldown chrome kitchen faucet
▪ Main bathroom – vanity with single sink, acrylic tub (white) and toilet (white)
▪ Ensuite – vanity with double sinks, free standing tub, and glass shower Door, toilet (white)
▪ Moen chrome single lever faucets
▪ 5/8” tongue and groove sub floor glued, nailed and screwed
▪ 12” x 24” Ceramic tile in bathrooms, laundry room, kitchen and foyer
▪ 5” Hardwood flooring in Dining Room, Living Room and Bedrooms
▪ High efficiency furnace
▪ Air Conditioner
▪ Range exhaust fan (stainless steel/black/white)
▪ Exhaust fans in bathrooms and laundry room
▪ HRV (Heat Recovery Ventilation simplified)
▪ Hot water Tank (rental)
▪ All duct work taped and sealed
▪ Capped Gas BBQ line at rear of house
▪ Rough-in for cable television with RG6 coaxial in all bedrooms and family room
▪ Rough-in wiring for dishwasher
▪ Rough-in 3-piece bathroom in basement
▪ Rough-in for central vacuum
Born and raised in the Tara area, Krista is proud to be representing this exciting development in her own community. Krista has 12 years of experience in the real estate business, and she is dedicated to helping buyers and sellers reach their homeownership goals. Krista will help you negotiate your purchase in Chestnut Hill Estates.
If you need to sell before you build, she can provide you with an opinion of value, and gladly market your property as well. Working with a local professional is important. Krista can provide valuable information about the community and amenities.
The Saugeen Team is a full service real estate office in beautiful Southampton Ontario. We service Port Elgin, Southampton, Sauble Beach, Owen Sound and the surrounding area.
It is with passion and vision that we help people realize their goals in real estate. Through the process meaningful and lasting relationships are developed with clients and within the team. An enjoyable, friendly and supportive work environment fosters teamwork and open communication, while it stimulates and rewards professional excellence encouraging contributions by all team members.
The Saugeen Team is composed of professionals with a variety of valuable real estate backgrounds that together create a sales team that is the obvious choice.
Scott Saunders - Broker
Krista Gill - Sales Representative
Terry Crowe - Broker
Samantha Trumbley - Sales Representative
Terina Wnuk - Broker
Ashley Leighton - Team Assistant
Visit our website for detailed biographies at www.SaugeenTeam.com
Or visit of facebook page of articles and further service information.
Independently Owned & Operated
Build to suit or consider purchasing from a variety of designs carefully chosen for individual lots.
The Village of Tara
This quaint community is located in the Municipality of Arran-Elderslie.
It is centrally located and only a short drive to many other surrounding towns.
The Village of Tara is home to over 1000 residents. Located in Arran-Elderslie , Tara is a quaint bedroom community to Owen Sound and Saugeen Shores, and a reasonable drive to one of the areas major employers, Bruce Power.